Points to be Aware of
- Use Environment
- It is recommended that you use Internet Explorer 11 or the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge to view this website.
- You may freely link to this website so long as the following conditions are complied with. There is no need to contact us concerning links.
- 1. Whenever linking this website, please set the link so that it always opens a new window.
- 2. You may link the homepage or any other pages. However, please understand that pages may be changed or deleted without prior warning.
- Intellectual property rights, such as copyrights for all content (such as photos, writing, information, logos, and designs) posted on this website, are the property of Ehime Prefecture and the rights holder. You may not duplicate, alter, publish, distribute, divert, or reprint this content or make commercial use of this content without permission.
- Ehime Prefecture and the Ehime Cycling Life-style Promotion Association as well as those involved in management (hereafter referred to as "we") bear no responsibility for any problems, losses, or damages arising due to any action that results from decisions based on information presented or posted on this website. We may suspend this website's operation or change the content of the website without prior notice, but we bear no responsibility for any problems, losses, or damages arising as a result of this.
You may at times be able to move to another website from this website, but the linked website will be managed and operated under the responsibility of a third party and we will bear no responsibility for how accurate, up to date, complete, valid, or fair that website is. Additionally, we bear no responsibility for any problems, losses, or damages arising from the use of these websites.
- Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
- The use of this website and the interpretation and application of "Points to be Aware of for Use" shall be governed by the national laws of Japan. All disputes related to this website will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Matsuyama District Court.