Points to be aware of for use
- Use Environment
- It is recommended that you use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge to view this website.
- You may freely link to this website so long as the following conditions are complied with. There is no need to contact us concerning links.
- 1. Whenever linking this website, please set the link so that it always opens a new window.
- 2. You may link the homepage or any other pages. However, please understand that pages may be changed or deleted without prior warning.
- Intellectual property rights, such as copyrights for all content (such as photos, writing, information, logos, and designs) posted on this website, are the property of Ehime Prefecture and the rights holder. You may not duplicate, alter, publish, distribute, divert, or reprint this content or make commercial use of this content without permission.
- Ehime Prefecture and the Ehime Cycling Life-style Promotion Association as well as those involved in management ("us", "we", or "our") bear no responsibility for any problems, losses, or damages arising due to any action that results from decisions based on information presented or posted on this website. We may suspend this website's operation or change the content of the website without prior notice, but we bear no responsibility for any problems, losses, or damages arising as a result of this. You may at times be able to move to another website from this website, but the linked website will be managed and operated under the responsibility of a third party and we will bear no responsibility for how accurate, up to date, complete, valid, or fair that website is. Additionally, we bear no responsibility for any problems, losses, or damages arising from the use of these websites.
- Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
- The use of this website and the interpretation and application of "Points to be Aware of for Use" shall be governed by the national laws of Japan. All disputes related to this website will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Matsuyama District Court.
- Personal information that users of this website provide will be used within the notified scope of the purpose for which it was collected. This information will not be used for purposes other than those for which it was collected or provided to other parties without the consent of the person in question.
In order to understand usage on this website we use Google Analytics provided by Google. Google Analytics uses your browser's cookies to collect information such as browsing history for this site and user IP addresses, etc. Please see HOW GOOGLE USES INFORMATION FROM SITES OR APPS THAT USE OUR SERVICES for details.
- What are cookies
- Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- When you use and access this website, we may place a number of cookies files in our web browser.
A server cannot find out a name or email address, or anything about a user's computer, by using cookies.
We may share your cookie information with selected third parties including advertising agencies, data managers and integrators.
- Third-party cookies
- In addition to our own cookies, we also gather information on users' site usage status and provide them to social media, advertisement distribution and data analysis partners such as Google and Facebook. Each partner may use this information in combination with other information the user provided to each partner or other information gathered when the user used each partner's service.
For example, we use Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic and analyze what our visitors read on our websites. We may also use third party cookies to help us run market research, improve website functionality or contents.
Our partners may include those located outside the European Economic Area, including any destination where the privacy laws of the country concerned may be different and less protective than those of EEA countries. The data protection laws in these countries may differ from those of the country in which you are located (i.e. many of the rights provided in the EEA to the data subjects of the data are not given). We will ensure the adequate measures are taken concerning the protection of your cookies by executing standard contract clauses based on the EU General Data Protection Regulation, etc.
- What are your choices regarding cookies
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of these cookies at any time. However, disabling a cookie or category of cookie will not delete an existing cookie from a browser, so this will need to be done separately from within your own browser. Please visit the help pages of your web browser.
Please note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google:
For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft:
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla:
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple:
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
You may lodge a complaint with any data protection authority that has jurisdiction over us and/or is located in your place of residence.
- Where can you find more information about cookies
- You can learn more about cookies on the following third-party websites.
|Google Analytics||Traffic Analysis||(1) Security and privacy in Universal Analytics
(2) Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
(2) Google Maps/Google Earth Additional Terms of Service
(2) Settings for Google ads
*To opt out of DFP(DoubleClick for Publishers) or DFA(DoubleClick for Advertisers)
configure "Opt out of interest-based Google ads across the web"
|Ad Delivery, Share||(1) Data Policy
(2) About Facebook Ads
*See "How Ads Work on Facebook" > "How does facebook decide which ads to show me and how can I control which ads I see?"
|Ad Delivery, Tweet||(1) Data Policy
(2) Protecting your identity
|Post Photos||(1) Data Policy
(2) About Cookies